I have a great news!
I am so excited to share with you that I’ll be teaching for the first time
next year in
Art Walk Alchemy 2020
The 2020 theme is
faeries, woods, moonlight, animals, and dreamy backdrops..
It is wonderful that I’m participating
with my not know side. I will share you how to create
batik painting in my easy and special way.
The 24 lessons taught by 24 amazing instructors will incorporate assemblages, paintings, clay work, fiber arts, jewelry, and paper designs.
You will be charmed by mystical forests, the faerie cottage, wild landscapes, and woodland portraits, as well as the animals who inhabit the woods.
(This course is suitable for all artistic levels!)
Early bird is now open!
Click on the link below to find out more…
In my lesson “Animals around us” I will show you how to make batik paintings.
Will show you how to think upside-down and at the end you be able to make your own beautiful paintings.
Nature has a very important place in my life.
You know I always got inspiration from the flowers, animals, that’s why I made my Natureart courses too.
You know I believe that art is heal and especially if we let the nature’s energy to come to our life.
If I have too much around the house and with the kids, I love to sit down for a few minutes in my garden and all of my worries and pain disappeared in no time as I listen to the birds or the wind. I really believe that nature need to our soul.
Nature subjects help us feel the calming and caring energy of Mother Earth.
When you sign up for this course you will receive:
- access to 24 professional artists. Each one will be available to answer questions and support your creativity during their lesson.
- 24 in-depth video lessons (plus some!) in our six favorite art forms: paper designs, clay, mixed media, fiber, jewelry, and painting.
- a creative community of fellow artists with whom you can exchange comments, share your projects, and interact throughout the entire year.
- downloadable video lessons.
- a list of supplies for each lesson. Some supplies will be available in our shop so please check it out. We will also highlight any course packs that we offer.
- an opportunity to pre-order available course packs.
- surprises and unexpected freebies throughout the year.
Hope to see you inside
where the magic happen!
Big hug and love